INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT APPLICATION

Applying for a Individual managed trading account with London Cape Equities is free, simple and straightforward. In just a few steps, yhou could be on your way to success and achieving the financial goals you have set.

  • For account application help
    speak to our helpful customer service team:


    +44(0) 207 097 8606
  • £3,000,000.00 Minimum Deposit (or equivalent currency)
  • NON USA Citizen
  • Ability to withdraw profit each month
  • Ability to login and view your account anywhere in the world at any time
  • Clients have 100% control
  • Clients have 100% transparency
  • Confirmation you want a long term business relationship and 3 year contract

Step 1

The first step is submission online of the following required documents

  • Please download and complete the Individual Account Application, print it, sign it, scan it and upload with these other documents:
  • Colour Copy of Passport Notarized
  • Current Online Bank Statement
  • Recently dated proof of address (up to 3 months of a utility bill eg Gas, Water, Electricity Bill, Land Line Phone Bill, Local Authority Tax Bill)

legal documentation must be:

  • Recent (up to 3 month) and original or certified as true copies of the original
  • -All Documents MUST be in the English language. If the documents are not in English, then the official translation must be provided as well by a licensed public notary and Notarized

Step 2

  • Once London Cape Equities Group Ltd receives clients full set of Individual Accout Application Documents, Compliance and Security checks are carried out, this process only takes up to 24hrs.
  • Then clients will be issued a 3 year Private Funds Managements Agreement for them to sign. This will be your trade contract and clients will receive this agreement within 24hrs of submission. The Contract will include a Performance Fee charge of 32.5% to London Cape Equities Group Ltd. of the trading profits each month with the remaining 67.5% which goes to he client.
  • London Cape Equities Group Ltd will then work with the clients to open their new online trading account with the same Broker Dealer London Cape Equities Group Ltd has their own Master Trading Account with our assigned broker dealer. Only the client will be the signatory of their own new account and only clients will have access to their account with your specific username and password; this works the same way as Online Banking.
  • Clients will then be required to credit their new account and send a Swift/Wire transfer of their cash funds and the agreed investment amount into their new online trading account and provide a copy of the Swift/Wire transfer confirmation to London Cape Equities Group Ltd when it is completed.
  • Trading then starts after full Anti Money Laundering clearances have been completed within2 to 3 banking days and then clients are welcome to go online to check their accounts and see their balance at any time from anywhere in the world.
  • At the end of each month of trading clients recive a Performance Report from London Cape Equities Group Ltd and are able to withdraw their portion of their trading profits should they wish or to compound for the following month of trading

Document Upload

Note: First you have to enter your name and email then you'll get a file uploading section and then please upload the following documents to complete your account submission for compliance.

Individual Account Application Completed
Color Copy of Passport Notarized
Color Copy of Online Bank Statement
Proof of Address Notarized (Recently dated within the last 3 months utility Bill eg Gas, Water, Electricity Bill, Land Line Phone Bill, Local Authority Tax Bill)
Certificate of Incorporation Notarized

If you upload file that means you're declaring that you have read and fully understood the entire text Individual Account Application, Conflicts of Interest Policy, Client Organisation Policy, Investor Compensation Fund and Privacy Policy of which You fully understand and accept

Proceed to upload
Drag & drop to uploadRelease file(s) now
Select files
Filetypes allowed:.jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png, .pdf, .doc, .docs
(Max. filesize: 32 MB)

Upload queue

    Risk Warning: The trading of Foreign Exchange, Derivatives and Contracts for Difference carries a high level of risk to your capital and it is possible to lose more than your initial investment. Only speculate with money you can afford to lose. These products may not be suitable for all investors, therefore ensure you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice where necessary.

    CLOSE
    CLOSE